• Millpond Dance and its instructors are not liable for injuries sustained on the premises.
• Millpond Dance classes are subject to cancellation due to inclement weather. Closings will be posted on our website, Instagram and Facebook page.
• Millpond Dance will follow the Wake County Public School System traditional calendar. (full tuition is still due for holiday months).
• Food and/or gum are not permitted in the studio. Bottled water is acceptable.
• Children in waiting areas must be supervised at all times by a parent or guardian.
• For the safety of your child, please pick up your dancer inside the building after class. Please be on time to pick up your child.
• Adults and siblings must remain in the waiting area during class. Parents can observe classes through the viewing window.
• Any inappropriate or slanderous remarks about Millpond Dance or it's staﬀ members on any social media site will be cause for immediate dismissal from the studio.
• Millpond Dance oﬀers a makeup option for adult and youth enrollment classes. Students have the opportunity to make up a missed class if multiple classes are oﬀered.
• No refunds are granted for missed classes.
Tuition and Payment Policies
• Tuition is due on the ﬁrst of every month, either by direct debit, credit card, cash, check, cashapp/venmo.
• A non-refundable registration fee of $40/person, $50/family, is due at time of registration.
• Payment for classes must be made prior to entering the dance/ﬁtness class.
• All sales are ﬁnal and are not refundable or transferable.
• There is a $25.00 fee for returned checks.
• Millpond Dance requires a minimum of 4 paying students for youth and adult dance classes to run.
• A trial class may be purchased for any enrollment class. Prices vary.
• Payments made after the 10th will incur a $10 late charge per person.
• Tuition for June (recital month) is still required to be paid in full.
• A $75 costume fee will be due October 15th.
• Balance of costume fee with be in March (Date TBA)
• Tickets for June recital can be purchased about a month prior to show.
• There is no formal dance attire requirements for classes.
• Appropriate shoes for each class. (Tap shoes, ballet shoes, sneakers, ballroom shoes).
• All tap shoes must NOT be worn on any surface other than hardwood.
• Please do not wear tap shoes on concrete (such as garage ﬂoors) and do NOT wear shoes from car to studio.
•Please NO GLITTER
• You may withdraw from any or all dance classes with notice.
• You will be responsible for the tuition for the month you are canceling as well as the following month.
• No refunds will be given on any payments.
• Exceptions to the rule: moving, injuries.
Private lessons and studio rental
• You may purchase a private lesson package or single class.
• The studio may be rented at a cost of $30 per hour.
• Parties are oﬀered (prices will vary).